Elite® Series XP14 Heat Pump
Here are some of the top features of the XP14:
- Efficiency rating of up to 16.00 SEER / 9.50 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump.
- Precision-engineered scroll compressor has a special compressor sound-dampening system that assures smooth, quiet operation.
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fan delivers quiet operation.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.00 SEER and 9.50 HSPF—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Sound levels as low as 71 dB—much quieter than a standard heat pump
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
PublicationsXP14 Heat Pump Product Brochure
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 16.00 SEER/9.50 HSPF heat pump vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER/6.80 HSPF rating and industry-standard equipment with a 13.00 SEER/7.70 HSPF rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications for DOE heating region 4, with 800 cooling hours, 2,250 heating hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.