When your business’ air conditioning breaks down, productivity suffers. Watching precious time and money go down the drain for reasons outside of your control can be frustrating. Take back control of your workplace and avoid unnecessary losses by calling your Durham, Chapel Hill, and Hillsborough area AC repair service. All Weather Heating and Cooling, Inc. is a locally owned and operated business that you can trust. We strive to know and understand our clients’ commercial buildings to provide the best-customized service possible.
Frequent Complaints Due to Broken AC Unit
You may detect problems with your air conditioner before we do. If you notice any of the following unpleasant signs of a malfunctioning AC, call your local air conditioner repair service:
- Poor Air Quality – Your head starts to ache and your lungs become irritated easily. Breathability is extremely important to maintaining a healthy respiratory system and indoor work environment.
- Foul Odors – Something smells bad and it’s distracting.
- Strange Noises – Your air conditioner suddenly begins rattling or knocking.
- Uneven Cooling – Irregular airflow leaves one end of the building hot and the other end cold. What gives?
- Running with Poor Efficiency – The unit runs rough and doesn’t have the punch that it used to.
- AC Unit Stops Working Completely – It simply won’t turn on. This problem can result from a myriad of issues.
Most Common Problems Found in Commercial Air Conditioners
Here are some of the reasons behind the AC unit malfunctions and basic steps you can take to help regulate the health of your air conditioner:
- Lack of Maintenance – Invest in routine maintenance for your AC unit to save money and catch problem areas before they become major issues. Your repairman will keep your unit from breaking down due to neglect.
- Old, Dirty Air Filters – You should replace your air filters every couple of months to maintain proper indoor air quality.
- Wrong Size System – It’s not uncommon to find the wrong sized AC system installed on a commercial property. Be it too small or too big for your needs, you’ll want to correct that error to avoid overloading the system or, at the other end of the scale, underutilizing the system, leading to wasted money.
- Loose or Cracked Ductwork – This is an issue that your local HVAC repairman should solve. It may indicate a need to replace malfunctioning parts.
- Unbalanced Dampers – These important parts of the unit control airflow throughout the system of ducts and can lead to irregular airflow.
- Leaking Refrigerants – Refrigerants keep the rooms cool and act as a liquid dehumidifier. It’s a crucial part of the AC system, and ignoring the problem can lead to much bigger and more expensive problems down the road.
- Thermostat Issues – The cause may not be with your air conditioner unit, but with the thermostat. It regulates the timing and amount of cold airflow but does not affect the system itself. If you’re experiencing frequent temperature fluctuations, call your repairman and ask about the thermostat.
- Blown Fuses – Check the circuit breaker to see if your inoperable air conditioner simply blew a fuse.
- Burned Capacitors – If either of the AC unit’s two capacitors burns out, the system will quit starting and running properly and probably needs replacing.
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
We strive to operate a customer-centric business driven by our dedication to customer satisfaction. As a part of our commitment to unmatched service, we offer several peace of mind guarantees to relieve any stress regarding the treatment of your property and quality of work. They are:
- 24-Hour Service Guarantee – We’re open 24 hours, 365 days per year (including holidays). No matter when your air conditioner quits on you, emergency or not, we’re here to help repair your broken system anytime.
- Clean Guarantee – We pledge to respect your business and property as if it’s our own. Our servicemen operate discreetly to minimize workplace distractions and always clean up their mess before leaving.
- Workmanship Guarantee – We select the best workers to represent our company through criminal background checks and random drug tests. Our high standards of professionalism include providing regularly updated training in the best industry practices and the latest technology. Know that you’ll always have experts on site.
- Priority Service Guarantee – Our preventative maintenance program customers have additional guarantees and benefits such as priority scheduling, 10% discount on parts, price protection, and more. Members enjoy saving energy and cutting down power bills by receiving regular testing, inspections, and maintenance on their AC unit. Stay ahead of costly breakdowns with preventative maintenance.
Your Durham, Chapel Hill, and Hillsborough AC Repair Service
North Carolina’s unforgiving heat poses a threat to the safety of your commercial building and to your health. Don’t try to fix it on your own! Let the experts at All Weather Heating and Cooling, Inc. handle your commercial air conditioning repairs with professionalism and superior service. Contact us today to get your AC repaired right away!