In these extreme circumstances, a malfunctioning HVAC system can be more than just an inconvenience. It can be dangerous.
24/7 Heating and Cooling Service
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year- including holidays. Our heating and cooling technicians are always prepared to help the residents of Chapel Hill, Durham, and Hillsborough get back to feeling cozy and comfortable in a snap. (Additional charges may apply for after-hours service.)
Our Promise to You
All Weather Heating and Cooling is dedicated to providing the highest level of service in the industry. As a commitment to your satisfaction, we offer you the following peace of mind guarantees.
- No Lemon Guarantee. If the compressor in your air conditioner fails twice in the first five years, we will install a complete new unit. If the heat exchanger in your furnace fails in the first ten years, we will install a new furnace. You can take that to the bank!
- Clean Home Guarantee. We will handle your home or business with respect. Our trained, certified technicians will wear protective booties, perform the job with care, and make sure to leave your home or business as clean as it was before they arrived.
- Workmanship Guarantee. All of our technicians are thoroughly trained on the latest techniques and technologies in order to ensure our valued customers receive the highest standard of professionalism. We also conduct background checks on all of our technicians.
Prevent HVAC Emergencies With Planned Service
With planned service from All Weather Heating and Cooling, you can nip your HVAC issues in the bud before they have a chance to cause you a headache. Our professional technicians will clean, inspect, and tune up your HVAC system to make sure it is in optimal working order to reduce unexpected repair costs and increase the lifespan of your residential or commercial heating and cooling system.
A planned service contract with All Weather comes with additional benefits:
- Lower utility costs with increased efficiency.
- Environmental responsibility.
- Reduction of major repair expenses.
- Protection of equipment warranties.
Plus, our planned service customers enjoy priority scheduling and 10% off on parts.
Our heating and cooling experts are standing by. Why suffer? Don’t wait it out! Pick up the phone and give us a call today at 919-967-9775. We have included an obligatory contact form below, but think about it- Would you email the paramedics in an emergency? We think the phone is your best option here.